Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More to come!

I'll be posting more pictures over the rest of the week as well as letting you know exactly what I ordered and when it will be here. A lot of the companies have staggered releases so stores are constantly getting new product from them. Good for you and good for the stores. Right now, I've ordered product that should be arriving all the way through the end of May!! Check back for updates and to see when new product arrives. You can also sign up for the newsletter at www.yourscrapbookstash.com to get updates emailed to you before the blog readers do!

My philosphy was a little different than other stores at CHA. Most stores hit the big names first to get their orders in. So the booths for Basic Grey, Scenic Route etc were all crowded so I changed my strategy a bit.
I hit the new vendor area first and found some new companies worth stopping at. I will also be one of the first stores to get their stuff.
I did order from the big names as well, so don't worry. We'll have everything in stock soon.

No comments: