Monday, May 07, 2007

National Scrapbook Day

In case you missed it, I missed it as well. Instead of hunkering down and scrapbooking like the rest of the world, I was braving the long drive to Las Vegas for a friends wedding. yes, she got married on NSD. And she's a scrapper. Of course, Vegas was FULL of the fight fans waiting for the Oscar de la Hoya fight and so getting around wasn't easy. But the wedding and reception went off without a hitch. And now, after the long drive home, I'm ready to settle in with my scrap stuff and start creating. I have a lot of pictures that need to get done so I'm on a quest to get at least 2 trips done this month.
A few more new products should be in this week. We're expecting the Extreme Boy and Love Elsie lines this month (along with a million other vendors who also ordered them) so be on the lookout for those.
Because of the vacation, I haven't updated the Home Page of the site yet. This will be done this week and Rascal has a special promotion for month in Rascals Corner - so keep checking back!

No comments: