Sunday, July 08, 2007

And the winner is.....

can't tell you yet! It's not Monday. I will announce the winners of the Summer Page contest tomorrow in the next Newsletter. So look for that in your mailbox.

Very cute entries by the way. Loved every single one of them and I hope everyone can get some summer inspiration from them. I know I did!!

We have another contest coming up - more about that in the newsletter as well.

CHA is approaching. We'll have more announcements as the month goes on and of course, NEW PRODUCTS arriving. I love getting tons of boxes to sort through. Anyway, lots of good things this month and in the coming months.

We also have a new raffle winner. Could it be you? Check the newsletter tomorrow!

I know, I'm a tease!

1 comment:

Christy said...

newsletter is here - go check it out!! ... Congrats to the winners and to everyone who participated the LOs were great!!