Friday, August 10, 2007

Catching up...

I found that since I opened my own store, I have less time to scrapbook. Actually, I don't make enough time anymore.

That is a downside to this, but I love having the store. I made time to scrapbook this week. I'm getting caught up on the baby's album. I haven't scrapped much but I have all of the pages laid out and ready to go with the pictures, I just haven't put anything together yet. I need to catch up.



I also finished up the announcements so I can get those mailed out. How bad is that? 3 weeks after he's born, I finally get the announcements out.


Here is the picture I used for them. Isn't he just the sweetest thing?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That picture is precious! I love that layout too.

Christy said...

awww he is so precious!! congrats again!! and the LO is awesome!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Sweet shot ! enjoy this precious time :)