Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Items and Contest Winners

Just waiting to hear back from all of the Contest Winners!

If you submitted anything into any of our contests, please check your email. I've emailed all of the winners. As soon as I hear back from everyone, I will post their names and entries.

We have another contest coming up. If you didn't win this one or didn't submit anything - get ready!

Also, we had a few small orders show up today.

Bam POP! Volume 3 and their new Chipboard Journal Bubbles. Very cute!


Sassafras Lass Indian Summer and Felicity Rubons and Sticker letters. There was also a mixup on the rest of our original Sass Lass order from CHA and the Whale of a Tale and Sweet Skully papers never shipped. We finally got that resolved and they should be here next week.

And I'm sure you've seen these cute notes popping up on layouts everywhere. These cute little notepads are made by KNOCK KNOCK and make the cutest addition to any page! We have several of these in stock and for 20 cents, how can you pass them up! I just finished a page using the Mood Alert one - I had the perfect picture of my 3 month old son screaming at the top of his lungs. Talk about Mood Alert! :)

Next week should be busy for the store. We received a bunch of shipping notifications for some more of the CHA and Memory Trends items. Since the store is starting to grow, so with the products we offer! We'd like to thank our loyal customers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you got the Knock Knock stickies - I'll have to check that out!