Monday, January 28, 2008

Remember our Mini Album contest winner?

Well, we had to remove her entry because she is being published!
Check out the June/July issue of Paper Trends magazine to see her mini album 'Live the Life You Have Imagined'.

Congratulations Terri!

Just a few more layouts added to the Gallery today. I've been digging deep into my 'stash' only to find little treasures like these Bazzill envelopes. GREAT for hidden journaling. We may be bringing some of these into the store.
Just a piece of a layout. I tucked one of the Bazzill envelopes under the layout and stuck a letter to my son in there. I used the Jenni Bowlin Rubons to let him know there is something worth reading in there some day.
Scenic Route Sumner Papers (Scrap Strip and Voight Street), American Crafts sticker letters and Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Frame. And another one of the Bazzill envelopes tucked under the picture for hidden journaling.
American Crafts Metropolitan Papers (Ferry), Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, Hambly Rubons (Mod Trees) and Queen & Co Felt Fusion. The journaling card is by Martha Stewart. One of the only things I can find on her Michaels display that I MUST have.




No comments: