Sunday, March 02, 2008

And the CHA goodies go to.....

Post numbers (in order): (Chosen by a random number generator)

1 - Kreativekate
2 - anna
3 - carrie
5 - terri e.
7 - adoncia
9 - tammy
11 - mandy
12 - amanda e.
13 - erika m
16 - sue
18 - heyhoewarren
20 - jazsutra
21 - edleen
22 - jason and hope
23 - andi (rrlscrapgal)
24 - anonymous (check post to see if its you!)
25 - sandy lewis
26 - fingers
27 - wickedsoapmom
30 - jan b

Congratulations ladies! Email me your mailing addresses admin@yourscrapbookstash.com

8 comments:

Edleen said...

Thank You!!! *yayy*

and Congrats to Everyone that got picked :D

Tammy said...

Congrats to all!

Anna said...

Thanks so much! I'm so excited!!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congratulations to the lucky ladies ! :)

LisaW said...

oooooh, thank you! So excited - what a great birthday pressie for me today!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry It took me so long to write was in San Diego with hubby he has business so I went to play. haha..
Thank you so much for picking me. I am very excited. I scrapped 30 some pages last week and now cant wait to use new goodies when they come. So thank you ever so much ..
Terri E
Ventura ca

Mandy said...

Thank you!! So excited about new goodies!

Robynn said...

Yeah!! I just saw I got picked. Yeah for everyone else.
I'm a little bit late I know but have been sooo busy.