Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary and a cruise

I wish I had some way to pack everyone in my suitcase and take them with me. BUT, this is my long awaited anniversary cruise.

When our 5th anniversary rolled around, I was pregnant and too far along to do anything. We couldn't go anywhere. If you know us, you know we love to travel. So this was hard on us (me). So now, 2 years later, I'm getting my long awaited 5 year anniversary cruise - and a 7th anniversary cruise.
And Nick gets to go!

I hope I'm able to continue spoling him with the cool trips just like my grandparents spoiled me! So, we'll be on a cruise to Alaska from the 27th to the 11th of May. Yeah!

Round trip cruise means no flying! No airports, no fees, no taking my shoes off, no scanners and no smelly people in the next seat. I'm a bad flyer - I need ativan to get through a flight! I'm taking the laptop and of course the camera so look for some pictures while I'm gone. I also set up a bunch of posts with layouts and other projects I've been working on the last few weeks.

See below for the first few posts and look for more over the next 2 weeks!

Off to Alaska!

Happy Anniversary Bryan!

No comments: