Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

Now that Christmas is little more than a week away I figured I'd share Thanksgiving with you.

Maybe I'll have Christmas pictures posted around Valentines Day.  Earlier if you're nice.  ;)


The table:
 Place Cards (Turkey idea was from Elle's blog and the name tag is from???? one of my many downloadable sites.)

 My dad carving the turkey.  I was sneaking in and stealing bits of crispy turkey skin.


 My dad defending whats left of the crispy turkey skin.
 Nick and Bryan coloring.  I downloaded some Thanksgiving coloring and activity sheets and it kept him busy while we waited for dinner.

(Oh and if you see some odd things going on here, I'm working on updating the look of the blog.  Its getting old.  We'll see what I can come up with.)

No comments: