Sunday, March 11, 2007

Baby Albums

I've been working on some baby albums for a few people who've asked me. Just wanted to put a few of the pages up here before posting them on the website. For some reason, they are all scanning funny. Must be all of the bling I put on the pages!
I used all kinds of goodies on these. Papers by Autumn Leaves, Lil Davis Designs, Bazzill Cardstock, Bazzill Bling and Junkitz Shabby Chic.
Embellishments are a combination of Lil Davis Designs Chipboard letters, Heidi Swapp Chipboard flowers, patterned tape, journaling spots and Ribbon. Hambly Rubons (love these!), Prima flowers, Maya Road chipboard swirls, Basic Grey Lily Kate papers......





4 comments:

Christy said...

all the pages are awesome.. great work =)

aimee said...

I love your pages! I also love that you use so many cool shapes!

Erica said...

Thanks ladies!
Always a challenge when I don't have pictures to work with. I try to keep them simple.

Heidi said...

Those pages are gorgeous!! Great job on them.