Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Checking in.....

on some of my orders from CHA. There is still a lot of stuff we don't have yet so I called all of the vendors and checked on it. So heres what to expect in the next month:

Junkitz Extreme Boy line
Love, Elsie
Lil Davis Designs
Heidi Swapp
Paper Salon
Petaloo
Rusty Pickle
Studio Keepsakes - NEW
Hambly Studios
Imagination Project
Gel-a-tins (hockey fans are going to love what I bought!)
Daisy Bucket - NEW
Autumn Leaves

Lots of stuff coming.

For those of you who were looking for the new Fancy Pants items last night, they are now loaded into the store. It took me a while to scan the images and get them uploaded.

The Gallery is close to being finished. Very excited to get this in place. Several Design Team members have let me know that they have layouts ready to upload so look for those this week.

1 comment:

Christy said...

wow lots of great stuff coming.. i am ready to upload some stuff and working on some other stuff too =)