Monday, June 25, 2007

2nd post of the day....






Just wanted to share a project I was working on for Fathers Day using the Extreme Boy paper line from Junkitz and the Brooke Peek a Book from Creative Imaginations. This book has many possibilities. I also took a class from a LSS here in town where they used their teal and honeydew papers and the same book. Very cute. I will post pictures of that project later.

Each page has a pull out where you can hide journaling or extra photos. This mini book is a must have!

ETA: Yes, that is my baby in the first picture. It was the 4D ultrasound we had done last month. Love the grumpy face - it just means he has MY personality! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

loving the book.. i just might have to get one!

NIKLIN said...

That is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love it. I need to get one of those but mine will be either my dogs or of my Disney trip. I really really LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!