Sunday, June 03, 2007

7 Gypsies Travel Journal

So, while the rest of my family will be on a 2 week cruise this September, I'll be home with a new baby. It was a family cruise, but as the days go by, fewer of us are actually going. My cousin and her two kids can no longer go either. (Yeah! I'm not the only one.) I did finish their travel journals for the 2 girls. Since they would be missing school, their parents thought it would be a good idea for them to write down eveything they learned about the Hawaiian Islands.



Here is the journal made from a 7 Gyspies book, handles and papers. I also used Technique Tuesday stamps throughout the book, American Crafts Rubons, Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp bling and more!



1 comment:

Christy said...

this is soo cute.. and perfect for my future Hawaii trip =)