Monday, April 14, 2008

We're back!

Thank you all for your patience while we enjoyed a small vacation. Time to just relax. This is the first trip in a LONG time where we just sat and relaxed. Well, the baby was sick most of the week with a 'virus' going around Florida. Not sure where he got it, probably the plane. I was sure we'd all end up with something viral after sitting behind 'Tuberculosis Tom' on the flight. Mr. Cough without covering your mouth. All I could think about was the recirculated air.


Anyway, we're back and we're all healthy. The humidty in Florida cleared up those nasty sinus infections my husband and I have been fighting so it was worth it - healthwise. Other than the trip to the ER for the baby, we hung out by the pool. I have a tan. Yes, a real tan. None of this California tan anymore, a real tan. Now I'm not embarrased about wearing summer clothes.


We have some fun stuff that will be announced later this week. We have a Design Team spot to fill, contests, National Scrapbook Day announcement and MORE! Keep checking the blog.


All orders that were placed last week have been filled. Thank you ladies for supporting the store knowing that you had to wait a little bit to receive your 'Stash'. There is a little something in there from me - ENJOY!


I leave you with this parting shot of the Florida sunset.


1 comment:

Christy said...

love those florida sunsets!!