Friday, January 23, 2009

My Mojo Is BACK!

So glad for that. I hate sitting here in my room with all of this new product and a stack of pictures and I just can't put them together. Nothing motivates me, nothing inspires me.
Well, I found it last night. I had a couple of different layouts/projects going at a time. Here are a few I finished.
Home Sweet Home layout - New Websters Pages

Guitar Tab binder for my husband - made this so he would clean up the 3,000 Guitar magazines we have. He said he was saving them for the tablature in the back. Well, not he can tear those out and store them in here. I filled it with clear plastic page protectors. Chipboard guitar is from Riff Raff Designs. I bought this a couple of years ago and never used it. Riff Raff will be one of the new manufacturers I bring into the store this month. No, the guitar does not come painted like that. I copied a famous Eddie Van Halen guitar that my husband drools over. Hey, if I had an extra $25,000 laying around, he would have the limited edition one they released.
My Little Monster - design inspired by Carries Sketch. Finally used my coveted October Afternoon Night Light papers.And thats all I have before CHA. I'm packed and ready to go. Excited? No, of course not? Who me?

1 comment:

sylv said...

Love the layouts! I got the ribbon RAK and was sooo blown away! I didn't expect sooo much (and that flower is to die for)! Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a terrific RAK!