Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Taking a break....

from filling orders.

I want to scrap, but I'm just too tired. I do have a few projects I managed to get done this week including some Birthday Cards and some Valentines Day projects. I'll upload those photos this weekend. I actually have 2 good friends coming over to scrap on Saturday and I expect to get a lot done. I've got some sketches I need to complete layouts for but more on that later.

So, here is my test video upload from the FLIP. Lets see how easy this is. Story behind this one is, that my son is a total ladies man. He'll flirt with anything. I can't even take him to the grocery store without him flirting with the 16 year old bagging my groceries or the older lady ringing us up. Customers behind me get tired of waiting and there are a lot of heavy sighs. And at the Kings games, any female fans behind us are totally smitten with him. This video is him hugging his girlfriend - the little girl next door. She's older. he does like older women. :) And how do you like the manly grunt after the hug? Kinda cavemanish in the sense that he's declaring her HIS woman. Does anyone else think I'm in for some hard years ahead with this one?


Also, please check the last post. I haven't heard back from the 2 ribbon winners. I sent you girls emails too! If I don't hear anything in the next couple od days, I'll pick 2 new winners!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Too cute. Think the video looks great!

Mandy said...

Looks great! He is so cute!