Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where oh where.....

has my mojo gone?

The only time I feel creative is when I can't be.

But I found it. Tonight. All of a sudden, it was there. And now I'm working on several layouts at a time.

I had a huge stack of pictures from Scrapbook Pictures that arrived a couple of weeks ago and they've been sitting. Just sitting there. Looking for the right paper and embellishments.

And tonight, they met.

I've been working so furiously tonight that there are Stickles, Pixie Stix glitter, Tim Holtz distressing inks and little scraps of paper everywhere.

I think it might be seeing all of the Sneak Peeks of the new stuff coming out. And CHA is only days away.

I'm also loving sketches right now. So versatile.

Carries sketch is calling my name. And Inspired Blueprints is always full of fun sketches.

Anyone looking for baby skates? I've been on the hunt for some in my sons size. SOOO hard to find and I finally turned to this site. Double blades but thats good enough for him to start on. AND THEN we can get him his first pair of hockey skates. But they just don't come that small and its way past time to get him on the ice!!

No comments: