Monday, April 02, 2007

April News

Two things for this month.

1. I need a name for the weekly newsletter. (see below)
2. For every store purchase, you will receive a raffle ticket in your order. At the end of the month, there will be a drawing for free product, gift certificates etc. Your tickets never expire! Every time you shop, your tickets will go in the drawing. Until that ticket wins, you still have a chance. Some months, I will do more than 1 drawing. Good Luck!

Now, a name for the newsletter. I'm running a contest on the Pub Calls blog again for this. The link will be up there some time this week. Contest will close on April 15th and the winner will receive a prize pack of goodies from the store. I need something cute, catchy, whatever! You can leave comments on this post, email me or wait for the link from Pub Calls.

I've got another contest planned for mid-April some time.

6 comments:

aimee said...

I'm thinking....think,think,think...

NIKLIN said...

You should name in The Stash, where we are stashed with lots of information!!!

Anonymous said...

I just sent you an email with my suggestion: Your Scrapbook Stash Newsflash. (You could also shorten it to The Stash Newsflash.)

Anonymous said...

How about "Just the Scraps?"

ladybugchristine@hotmail.com

aimee said...

NewsStash.

That is all I can come up with right now.

Candy Rosenberg, A Vintage Girl said...

Scrap Stash