Tuesday, April 03, 2007

How to get the class kits.....

I am teaching this class twice so I need to make sure I have enough kits for the people taking it. :) Since there have been requests for the kit, I will need to cut more paper etc. Some items may differ than the original kits since I can't find enough of the same ribbon, rubons etc. but they will be as close to the original as possible. I also used some acrylic stamps in the project that will NOT be included. The stamps used will be listed in the directions and you can purchase them in the store, use your own or modify the pages to use stamps you already own.

Here are some sample pages from the book. The entire project will be posted in my Gallery today.





3 comments:

aimee said...

Those look really great, Erica! Can't wait to see the whole project!

Erica said...

Aimee, the project is now in my Gallery on the site. And I will hopefully have some ready to sell on the site by the end of the week.

Christy said...

this project is just toooo cute!! =)