Saturday, May 17, 2008

And a look at now....

We received a stack of boxes last night and I'm still going through them.

So far, I have:

Teresa Collins reorder of the Journal IT! Line.

Reorder of Making Memories Noteworthy II Journal book, Glittered Clears and Glittered Diecuts

MORE 7 Gypsies - check out these cute stamps that match the Nottinghill line!

Teresa Collins Rubber Stamps - rubber stamps that come with the foam backing and self adhesive. Can be used with your clear acrylic blocks for stamping.



LAST BOX!!! - Fancy Pants Transparencies, Celebrate and About a Boy. Oh, and the Glitter Cuts.

P.S. I will be announcing the new Design Team Member this weekend. I have a fun Newsletter all ready to go out I just need to get in touch with the winner before I announce her name!

No comments: