Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life is never dull

around here anymore. We received more 7 Gypsies items. Some restock, some new. Some old favorites! Check out the LIFE papers under Misc. papers. Kind of a classic paper!

All I can say is..... BIG product updates coming over the next week or so. Very excited. And there is something for everyone. :)

I have to say, all of these fun boxes that arrive almost daily make my heart sing! And I tend to break out in song when I'm happy. Maybe do a little happy dance. Do any of you do a little 'happy dance' when your new stash arrives? :)

Seriously, (I watch to much Greys Anatomy)! No, seriously, I'm excited for YOU! So many awesome things will be arriving soon!

Lots of goodies, lots of news coming up in this weeks Newsletter.

By the way, did you see last months User Gallery Winner? This could be your change to win a prize and have your layout featured on our homepage for a month! Details to follow in the Newsletter.

AND (dun-dun-dun-dun!!!!) The Design Team Search is coming to an end. You have until Midnight on 5/15 to email me your stuff to be considered. No late entries! Sorry ladies, but it isn't fair to the people who got me their stuff on time.
And for those of you who've emailed me, I will be responding to you this week. I love the entries! I thought I had a hard time deciding on the original team, but you just made me worry! I can't believe some of the stuff I'm seeing. I'm honored that you submitted this work to me and I wish I could choose more than one person, but thats all the spots I have to fill right now.

No comments: