Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!

What a busy weekend! The Free Shipping offer is good until midnight, Monday 5/26. So, you still have just over 24 hours to shop!

We ran out of shipping labels (had to run to Staples for more!). We ran out of goodies from Elle's Studio (already placed a reorder!). And of course, we're out of a lot of things in the store. Thats a good thing. We have room for some new product that will arrive over the next 2 weeks and for some of the reorders we've already placed. The MM Tiny Alphas disappear within hours of us getting any in stock. I swear, we place orders for those at least once a week. We have 3 different places we can order them from and all 3 places are SOLD OUT!! We just can't keep them in stock. If you're waiting for those, we will let you know once they are in stock again!

We also promised pictures of the storage area, shipping area etc. Here are a few.

Stack of boxes that the product comes in. My husband hates breaking these does so he usually waits until the pile is SO high!

Orders ready to be packaged up and shipped.

Boxed orders ready to be shipped. We have a daily pickup by the USPS. I love my mailman. He puts up with a lot of orders some days. He'll be busy on Tuesday. Some orders went out Saturday and the rest will go out this week as they are filled.

Paper racks. We have a lot of paper in the 12x12 paper racks, but a lot of them are stored on several of these racks. Each stack is a different manufacturer and line. Yes, we have a lot of these! We also have more that are filled with boxes of product like Prima flowers, chipboard letters etc. There are also plastic tub storage bins filled to the rims with products. Its crazy!

And the goodies that go into your boxes. Free Elle's Studio goodies and candy goodies!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When my ysbs box arrives I LOVE the elle's studio little tag bag and my candy... and of course my stash. You seem to have a really fun business going on there!! It kind of makes me want to have my own..!

Unknown said...

Hi Erica! Thank you for sharing those photos with us! I love when my package arrives... yours is the most expected! Thank you for always including ellies tags!