Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a day!

A fairly big one.
5.4.


Wow!


I was all set to update the blog with the winner of the October Afternoon Contest and then BAM!

Just like Emeril, the building shakes.


Some of you know, I work a full-time, 40 hour a week job on top of running this business. So it was an eventful day at work - to say the least. We spent the afternoon discussing things. This was after all of the excitement.


We watched MSNBC all day, we kept trying to get the phones to work. Land Lines and Cell Phones were down most of the afternoon and when service was up, it was spotty.


My family is pretty good about a phone tree. I call my mom and my mom has pretty much called the rest of the family in the 30 seconds it took me to call her. There, thats the phone tree.


Anyway, the winner of the OA Contest is.................






Laura Reyes - 'Just Having Fun' Mini

Congratulations Laura! As soon as we get in the new OA Papers, they will be in the mail to you.


You can see more of her Mini Book HERE.
As always, we have a hard time choosing just ONE person to win. You guys are awesome!
So there is a little something for the creator of "apple cheeks" as well. Wendy, send me your address and I will get something in the mail for you.
And we have a surprise later in the week. This will coincide with the giveaways from CHA so stay tuned.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.. thanks so much! From Wendy

lau said...

I'm dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beate said...

Such a beautiful layout, totally adore it. :)