Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All of the new stuff....

has been entered in the store. And more is on the way! Crazy.
Crazy but good. Started filling orders this week.
Design Team Call is up on the Pub Calls blog.
www.pubcalls.blogspot.com
I'm looking for two people now and the deadline is February 23rd at 5 pm. More info on the website and on Pub Calls. I added the Pub Calls link on my sidebar so you can check it out anytime.
Very excited about some contests and programs we have coming up in the next month or so, so keep checking back or sign up for the Newsletter on the site. There is a link to the store on my sidebar as well. The Newsletter entitles you to announcements before anyone else. I will send out info in an email before I post it on the site or blog. :) Good way to be the first to jump on new arrivals and contests.

No comments: