Friday, February 23, 2007

Design Team results....

will be announced tomorrow or once I've heard from everyone.
This was a very tough decision. I received over 30 layouts to choose from. People from all over the world submitted layouts.
Why is this a big deal? Because I'm a brand new store, trying to get this going and enough people took a chance on me. I want to thank everyone for sending their stuff in.

With that said, I increased the number of winners. I couldn't pick two from the many I received. So there are actually 5 winners and 5 runners up. Yes, I received that many awesome layouts. As Donna Downey says, "You rock!".

So, thank you to everyone who submitted.
I will announce the winners tomorrow.
Winning entries will be posted in the Gallery and here on the blog on Monday morning. The winners know who they are and soon, so will everyone else.

For the winners, your prize packs will be mailed Saturday so look for those in the mail!

No comments: