Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Store changes coming...

I'm making a few minor changes to the store. I've emailed the people who work on the site and it should be done in a day or two. I'm upgrading the gallery. My biggest change. Users will be able to upload their own pictures to the site. There will be a Design Team Gallery (like there is now) but they will be able to upload their own layouts instead of having to send them to me. This will allow them a little freedom. I like that.
And there will be a Users Gallery. Anyone who wants to upload to the Gallery, can.
Until the Gallery is upgraded, I won't be adding any more layouts to the existing one.
Its going to make this portion of the site a little more user friendly and look so much cleaner.
The Home Page will also be updated at the same time to reflect the Design Team and their winning layouts. Of course, if you read the Blog, you already know the winners and what their layouts look like.

4 comments:

aimee said...

Those changes sound great! I like that there will be a users gallery for anyone. That will be exciting.

I wanted to say that I love your layouts in the gallery. They are just beautiful!

Christy said...

awesome changes comming to the store, can't wait to see it when its up!!

Mandy said...

Can't wait to see all the new updates. I took a look around the site this weekend and it's awesome!!

Erica said...

Thanks ladies! I love toying around with everything. Its slowly becoming my place.
Aimee - how sad is this? I don't have kids so I have to borrow my cosuins kids so I can branch out and do layouts that aren't related to traveling and my dog?