Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One more thing....

We got some of the Kokuyo Dot 'n' Rollers in! My favorite adhesive other than my ATG gun.

The refills will be here in 2 weeks, but I have the cartridges in stock!

I also have the Tape 'n' Roller Plus that they released at CHA. That will ship with my refill order. So look for that in the coming weeks.

If you haven't tried this adhesive, do. Its one of the best 'runner' type adhesives out there. It works with heavy cardstock like Bazzill, so you know its good stuff! The refills are easy to handle. The old one pops out and the new one pops in! No mess, no rolls, no sticky goo either.


3 comments:

aimee said...

I have never tried those but might have to. Right now I use a glue stick and sometimes it doesn't give enough stick.

Christy said...

haven't tried those, i think i will have to place an order soon.. just need my paycheck first =)

Erica said...

I saw these on Ali Edwards blog last year. I had to try them and ladies, you won't be sorry. Like I said, it works with Bazzill. No runner tape I've ever had has really adhered Bazzill.