Sunday, February 25, 2007

And the winners are.....

Heidi Trejo
Emeline Seet-Ng
Christy Gonzalez
Aimee Houston
Mandy Koeppen

Congratulations to these talented ladies! All of their prizes have been mailed out. Hope they enjoy getting some new product - even some that isn't in any store yet!

I will be uploading their layouts with a full list of supplies to the Gallery on Monday. Their work will also be featured on the Home Page for the month of March.

Tomorrow I will announce who the Runners-up were. Another 5 talented ladies who made it very hard to choose the winners - which is why I increased the number of winners from 2 to 5. I couldn't decide!

They all received a Limited Edition stamp set from Technique Tuesday.

I'm slowly updating the blog from something personal to something that will work with the blog. I will still post layouts and projects that I've done as well as places we go. This is still She Travels, after all.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats to the new DT members, to the runner ups and to all that tried out. =)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congrats to the winners and runner ups ! !

emeline

aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aimee said...

Sorry that was me on the post above.

Anyway, congrats to the new design team and runner ups!

Mandy said...

Congrats to all!!!